Hiring a service provider can be a difficult and frustrating experience. Stress no more! Our team of personal concierges have more than a decade of experience hiring and working with local service providers. We expect a high level of service, reliability, and fair pricing. We often know the best in the business, but if we don’t– we will search diligently to find you the perfect service provider to meet your needs.
Here are a few ways we can help you hire a service provider:
- Asking for references & checking them – Personal experience from past clients is the best reference the service provider can have. We obtain and check at least 2 references.
- Reviewing their past or current work – We will stop by previous projects or locations and ask to see a portfolio of similar work.
- Confirming insurance – Always, always hire a service provider that has proper liability insurance. We keep copies of the service providers insurance on file.
- Asking questions, lots of questions – We will dot the i’s and cross the t’s.
- Reviewing scopes of work and contracts– Avoid any misinterpretations that may arise throughout the project.
If you are traveling and looking for help outside of the Boston and Cape Cod areas, don’t fret. We can still track down references and locate a service provider wherever the need arises.
Ready to hire? Contact us to get started. We have a network full of trustworthy and reliable service providers. Consider It Done.