The new year has just begun but one thing on a lot of parents minds right now is: Summer Camp. Yes, summer may seem far away, but finding the perfect summer camp for your children now ensures that you’re not put on a waiting list and forced to pick a program that you know your kids just won’t love.
How do you find the perfect summer camp? Lots of research! But who has time for that? The answer: the Fini Concierge team. We are here to make sending your kids to summer camp as easy as possible. Before the summer camp search begins, here are a few questions to answer to ensure your kids get the most of their summer camp experience.
Summer Camp Questionnaire
*Complete one questionnaire per child.
- How old is your child?
- Male or female?
- Sleep-away or day camp?
- Co-ed or single-sex?
- What dates are you looking to send your child to camp?
- If multiple weeks, would you prefer different camps or the same camp for the duration?
- Do you need transportation for your child to and from camp, if a day camper?
- Has your child been to a summer camp before? If so, what qualities of past camps did you and you child like or dislike?
- What is your budget for sending your child to summer camp this year?
- If sleep-away camp, what is the maximum distance in hours, you would want the camp to be away from your home?
- What camp themes do you prefer?
b. Performing Arts:_________________________
c. Wellness: _______________________
e. Sports: __________
- Does your child have any special needs to take into consideration?
- Specific camps you would like us to look into, if any: _____________________________________
Once you have these important questions answered, you can vet different camps and find one that meets all of your requirements. Since this can be a tedious task, our team at Fini Concierge is here to help! Send your questionnaire(s) answers to our team, and we’ll provide you a list of summer camps to choose from.
If you’re ready to start the summer camp search, learn how the Fini Concierge can help you get started!