It’s time consuming enough to manage the property you live in, let alone the other vacation or income-generating properties you’ve acquired over the years. We understand wanting to really enjoy where you’re currently living and not having to be bogged down by the demands of your other homes. Whether it’s a vacation home or a rental-income property, getting someone else to assist with the tasks of managing those can be key to giving you more time to focus on the things you keep pushing to the back-burner.
How Fini Concierge Can Help
You might be nervous handing off the task of managing your properties to someone else, but the team at Fini Concierge has more than a decade’s worth of experience helping homeowners. Here are a few examples of how we can help:
- Checking in on vacant homes for peace of mind
- Managing tenant relations
- Scheduling & attending home maintenance appointments
- Meeting deliveries
- Prepping homes for new arrivals – whether it be you or a new tenant moving in
Hiring Fini Concierge vs Private Management Firm
There are three big reasons why we are a better choice than hiring a management firm:
- Cost: We charge only for time spent working on projects for you. There is no yearly fee. Management companies typically charge between 5%-10% of the total rental income for their services, whether they end up doing an hours’ worth of work for you or 50. Fini Concierge only charges you for work we actually do.
- Personal Service: We get to know you and your home(s). Want your fridge stocked with favorite beverages upon arrival to your vacation house? We know what those are. Have a neighbor that is particular about the hours the landscaping company does their work? We’re on top of it. We offer a trustworthy, personal service that you often don’t find with management companies.
- Referrals: When you need work done, we have a list of vendors that we work with and trust to get those projects done. We don’t take a commission from vendors we work with. That helps give you the extra peace of mind that we are hiring who is best for the job.
When you let Fini Concierge help manage your properties, you’re getting time back to focus on your family, your career, and even regaining down-time when you can just sit back, relax and recharge.