While boutique and luxury hotels do have their benefits when traveling, more people are opting to rent homes through Airbnb, HomeAway and VRBO. It’s nice to feel like you’re home even though you’re not technically at home. Vacation rentals offer nice amenities such as a kitchen, a yard to relax, a family room to chill out, and a dining area to have home cooked meals. What these lack is a vacation home rental concierge service like hotels offer.
Vacation Home Rental Concierge Services
That’s where Fini Concierge comes in handy. Treat us like your hotel concierge. Here are a few ways we can help:
- Pick up groceries before you arrive. One reason people stay in an Airbnb or other short-term rental is to have full access to a kitchen. Be the chef without having to run the errands.
- Deliver toiletries you forgot to pack. You already have so much planned for your vacation and shouldn’t have to worry about running out for these last-minute items.
- Make recommendations. We can tell you what the best restaurants are in Boston and get you a reservation, where the most kid-friendly activities are happening, and help you get tickets to a local show.
- Acquire tickets to the game and arrange transportation. Whether you want to see the Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, or even make the trip to Foxboro for a New England Patriots game, we will handle the details.
- Hire cleaning services. Don’t feel like cleaning? We can help you hire a reputable cleaning service during your stay or for when you leave to ensure you get a great review from your host.
- Pick up and deliver dry cleaning. We’ll pick up your dry cleaning to take to a reputable business and have it ready for when you need it.
- Personal shopping. Forgot to pick-up Boston souvenirs? Send us.
Just because you aren’t staying in a hotel doesn’t mean to have to give up the amenities that they offer. Let Fini Concierge step in and help guide the way.