Located on the beautiful Nantucket Sound, Osterville Village is filled with beaches, delicious local food, and family-friendly activities. Whether you are just visiting or looking to purchase a second home, we put together this helpful guide for you to make the most of what the Village has to offer!
Our Cape Cod concierge, Allison, shared with us a few of her favorites.
- Wimpy Seafood: Find awesome fresh, local seafood.
- Fancy’s Market: Before hitting the beach, stop here for deli sandwiches.
- Crisp Flatbread: Enjoy wood fired pizza, fresh pastas and a great atmosphere.
If you are a visitor, be sure to check whether you’ll need a resident parking permit.
Rain, shine or snow, there is plenty to do in Osterville all year-round.
- Attend one of Osterville’s famous annual events: Chocolate Fest (February), Osterville Village Day & Parade (July), Fall Fest (October) and the Annual Christmas Stroll (December.)
- Visit the Osterville Historical Museum.
- Shop local foods and crafts at the Osterville Farmers’ Market June through September.
Consider it Done
With so much to enjoy in Osterville, save time by working with Fini Concierge to oversee the details of your visit. From picking up groceries to renting bicycles, you’ll love having more time to enjoy the Village and make memories.