For many parents, the process of which school their children will attend starts long before college applications during senior year of high school. Primary and secondary schools are just as important and navigating which private schools are best for your children can be an overwhelming process.
The options are endless:
- Boarding school or day school?
- Parochial or not?
- Single sex or co-ed?
- General education or more specific such as STEM, the arts, international or special needs?
Once you decide on the type of private school that would be a good fit, the application process begins, and this is time consuming and can be stressful. Information you’ll need includes:
- Applications and deadlines
- Open house dates
- Tour dates
- Contact information for setting up in-person interviews
- Required entry tests (and the best study programs for them)
If this all seems a little daunting to you, don’t worry. The Fini Concierge team has experience navigating the process of finding the perfect private school for your children. Get in touch and let us know how we can help.
Then comes the summer– we can help you navigate summer camps too!