People always ask us at Fini Concierge, “What’s the weirdest request you’ve ever gotten?” We often struggle to find an answer because we honestly don’t find our client’s requests strange… for the most part they are just projects that come up in people’s everyday lives! On the other hand, there are definitely projects that we wouldn’t have been able to imagine that we would have been tasked with.
Here are the 10 most common requested projects or tasks:
- Drop-off and Pick-up Dry Cleaning.
- Car Service.
- Hire a Home Contractor (i.e. plumber, electrician, handyman).
- Book an airline or hotel reservation.
- Organize a room or closet.
- Wait for a home contractor (i.e. cable tech, furniture deliveries, security company).
- Purchase gifts (i.e. birthdays, hostess, corporate gifts).
- Peace of mind check-ins on homes while owners are out of town.
- Coordinate home moves.
And just for fun, here are 5 projects we wouldn’t have imagined we’d have the chance to work on:
- Purchase a messenger pigeon.
- Meet the top of a wedding cake that was shipped on a bus (with no passenger) and deliver it for a couple’s first wedding anniversary.
- Provide player support to the Boston Lobster’s Professional Tennis Team.
- Recruiting and hiring support for vacancies at clients’ companies.
- Lease a car for a client.
There are few things we haven’t done for clients, and it will be difficult for anyone to surprise us. Have something on your to-do list? Contact us and consider it done!