You might be surprised to hear that there is much more to Cape Cod than just the award winning beaches. The Cape is filled with some of the most enjoyable main streets that have something to offer everyone. They are packed with fabulous restaurants, art galleries, lively bars and locally- owned and operated shops. And you really can’t beat keeping it local!
We have put together a list of some of our favorites here on the outer Cape. Check them out to see for yourself.
Shopping in Provincetown
- Shor Home: a luxe home furnishings & interior design studio.
- Kiss & Makeup: a cosmetic retail store offering an assortment of top brands and new, innovative brands with an emphasis on eco-friendly, vegan and animal cruelty free lines, skin care consultations, facials, peels, waxing, lash and eye brow tints, makeup applications and make up lessons.
- Moda Fina: an eclectic artisan’s boutique featuring women’s clothing, shoes, jewelry & gifts.
Shopping in Truro
- Atlantic Spice Co: a gourmet foods store featuring culinary herbs and spices, dried fruits and nuts, coffees and teas, houseware and tabletop items, kitchen gadgets and cookbooks.
Shopping in Wellfleet
- Salt: a contemporary women’s clothing store featuring a range of clothing, jewelry and accessories with a modern yet effortless, bohemian edge.
- Nicholas Harrison Gallery: a gallery offering chic clothing items, jewelry and unique finds.
- Karol Richardson: a women’s boutiques with a unique mix of clothing and accessories.
Shopping in Eastham
- ARTichoke: a boutique offering a wide range of clothing, accessories, apothecary, art and other goodies.
Shopping in Orleans
- The Weekend: a boutique featuring a curated collection of handmade jewelry, eco-friendly fashion, and home decor.
- Home Grown Trades: a beach/boho boutique featuring women’s clothing, jewelry accessories and gifts for home and baby
- Pump House Surf Shop: a surf, SUP, skate and beach lifestyle shop for all your beach needs.
- Gallant Jewelers: a 40-year old family business jewelry store featuring unique handmade collections created in house and designers.
- Main Street Wine & Gourmet: a fine wine, craft beer, gourmet food and gift shop.
Shopping in Chatham
- The Chatham Home: a store filled with decor reflecting the surrounding environment of beaches, ocean, and wildlife.
- Fisherman’s Daughter: an “eco boutique” featuring eco-friendly and/or local designers and artisans with a mix of organic clothing & accessories, unique local jewelry & gifts.
Shopping in Osterville
- Pocket Full Of Posies: a fun children’s clothing shop from baby to size 12.
- Periwinkle: a home decor and gifts shop specializing in coastal and nautical themed merchandise
Do not fear a cloudy day on Cape Cod! There is much shopping to keep you busy. And, if you need a treat during your shopping day, be sure to visit one of our favorite Cape Cod ice cream shops!