Staying put this February vacation? That doesn’t mean you can’t take a day or weekend trip with the family and enjoy New England’s winter season! Here are a few ideas to help you make the most of the time off.
- Take a trip to Washington. Take your own car or guided tour. (Gorham, NH)
- Have a sledding adventure at Muddy Paw Sled Dog Kennel. Proceeds generated cover the expenses involved in caring for the sled dogs. (Jefferson, NH)
- Spend a weekend in the city and visit the Boston Children’s Museum and Museum of Science. (Boston, MA)
- Take lessons and ski at Wachusett Mountain. (Princeton, MA)
- Bundle up and take the family for ice-skating at the Boston Frog Pond. (Boston, MA)
- Take advantage of off-season prices and smaller crowds and visit Cape Cod.
- Explore Sculpture Park on a snowshoe tour at DeCordova. (Lincoln, MA)
- Go Fat Tire Biking in Central Vermont (Killington, VT & Woodstock, VT)
- Pretend it’s summer at an indoor water park! We love Great Wolf Lodge (Fitchburg, MA), CoCo Key (Danvers, MA), and Cape Codder Water Park (Hyannis, MA).
- Start a new family tradition by staying at Purity Spring Resort. (Madison, NH)
Let Fini Concierge Help MAKE IT THE BEST VACATION!
- For day trips: We can help you arrange transportation, plan meals, and get tickets.
- For weekend getaways: We can book your hotel, daily activities, and pick up snacks for the ride.
- For longer vacations: We can take care of everything leading up to your trip and while you’re away. Learn more about our travel and vacation services.