Fini Concierge co-founder, Ed Boxer, and his son Jackson shaved their locks off for One Mission Buzz Off at Gillette Stadium on June 5th. Hosted by the Framingham, MA organization, One Mission, the event supports and honors children diagnosed with cancer and their families. This is the third time the Fini Concierge team has ‘Buzzed Off!’
Curesearch.org reports that more than 40,000 children undergo treatment for cancer each year, and 12% of children diagnosed with cancer do not survive. The ‘Buzz Off’ event gathers passionate people to shave their heads in honor and support of kids who don’t have the choice to lose their hair. We are grateful to the generous people who sponsored Ed and Jackson, and to all those who participated this year.
We encourage our friends, family, and clients to join us in supporting One Mission and ‘Buzz Off” to help fund programs and services that make life more livable for kids fighting cancer and their families such as:
- Making the journey easier during treatment and hospitalization.
- Providing emotional support to patients, parents and siblings.
- Making the hospital experience less scary and intimidating.
- Providing financial relief to families in need.
- Helping to ease the daily toll of hospitalization.
- Bringing smiles to the faces of sick children.