Located on the southeastern tip of Cape Cod, Chatham is full of beautiful white sand beaches, romantic seaside dining, and fun activities for the whole family. Whether you are just visiting, have a second home, or call yourself a local, we put together this helpful guide that features our favorite places and attractions in the area.
Take advantage of not only the cool ocean breeze but what Chatham has to offer!
- Chatham Lighthouse – for gorgeous view of the Atlantic ocean.
- Chatham Orpheum Theatre – grab a snack and a cocktail and enjoy a movie on a cloudy day.
- Air Tours – See the Cape like you have never seen it before… from the sky!
- Take a Seal Cruise in the middle of the Atlantic.
Our Cape Cod concierge, Allison, shared with us some of her favorites.
- Hanger B – You will find this gem inside the Chatham Airport. Definitely worth the wait for some deliciously local and fresh food! P.S. If your wait is extra long they will treat you to homemade doughnuts and jam!
- Bluefins – A perfect date night location that can’t be beat!
- Wequassett LiBAYtion – A perfect spot for a drink before your dinner at Bluefins.
- Kream-N-Cone – Award winning fried seafood and soft serve ice cream. Onion Rings and Fried Clams our my most favorite summer indulgence.
If you are a visitor, be sure to check whether you’ll need a resident parking permit.
CONSIDER IT DONE
With so much to do and see in Chatham, save time and energy by working with our Cape Cod Fini Concierge team to oversee the details of your time in town. From running errands to making seaside dining reservations, you’ll love having more time to drift away into Cape Cod paradise.